Reporting to the Director of Program Management the Project Manager is accountable for execution and managing of key customer and internal projects. The Project Manager will work directly with customers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project; planning, budgeting, execution, reporting and documentation, are carried out based on the requirements for the specific project.
The Project Manager will work closely with the other staff members under the Service Delivery and Support Department with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customer and internal departments
• Track project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
• Completing audits; identifying trends and determining system improvements
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Relevant and significant industry experience may provide as a substitute for the education requirement.
Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in related field with a bachelor’s degree.
• 2-3 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology or telecommunications sector
• Familiarity with collaboration and time management tools
• Experience with process improvement and inventory control
• Deal with ambiguity within scope of projects
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools
• Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of PMP, Agile and other Project management methodologies.
• Understanding of telecom technologies is a plus
• PMP/ SCRUM Certification is a plus