POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Executive is accountable for developing and executing sales strategies for their territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of selling and closing a stream of deals delivering $10,000 of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) of Managed Services on a monthly basis, involving sophisticated and repeatable IT service solutions. He or she will exercise agility to interface with and successfully influence multiple director and senior executives within the customer organization. The candidate will lead all aspects of the sales initiatives and be comfortable controlling meetings and customer interactions.
The candidate will have familiarity with innovative managed IT and network services like data backup & recovery, security, cloud computing, advanced networking and voice solutions. Candidate will exhibit and apply consultative sales abilities and be able to build close, trusting relationships in professional and social settings.
We are looking for a successful hunter/closer with strong networking and prospecting skills and has successfully used sales tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and social media. The Sales Executive will work closely with other staff members in the sales, delivery and leadership teams. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ability to articulate company service offerings and identify and qualify revenue opportunities
• Meet monthly/quarterly/annual quotas in the territory
• Develop sales strategy for the territory
• Call on C- and VP-level customers to identify and qualify opportunities
• Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities – candidate will have to prospect and qualify leads independently 50% of the time
• Manage the end-to-end sales process and update the CRM system with customer and pipeline data
• Provide accurate deal probability, forecasting and revenue delivery
• Ability to work independently
College degree preferred. 5+ years of relevant and significant industry experience may provide as a substitute for the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of experience of selling technology services to C-level executives.
• Proven record of strategizing hunting plan for deals to satisfy $10,000 MRR quota monthly in target markets.
• Familiarity with IT infrastructure services, terminology and processes, including as-a-Service models; additionally, familiarity with advanced networking and telecommunications services, terminology and processes are helpful.
• Passionate, motivated, self-starter with willingness to generate new business and make money.
• Proven track record of working in a monthly quota-focused measurement environment.
• Capability to function in a short sales cycle environment with proven ability to consistently move prospects and customers towards commitment and close sales.
• Ability to articulate key selling points and the value of our services, the features and benefits of the services solution being proposed and of the pricing structures being proposed.
• Internet savvy, experience with Salesforce, MS Outlook, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), IM, collaboration and videoconferencing-type applications.
• Must have high ethical standards and integrity, coupled with a desire to participate in growing our sales and support organization and our company.
• Excellent time management, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
TRAVEL: The Sales Executive will have to travel to prospect and to customer locations, generally within a territory, and to Magna5 locations as needed when training and hosting prospects and customers (50%).