The Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for the ordering, tracking, and overall coordination required for circuit, hosted and SIP trunk installations and augments. They will analyze service requests to determine access and build requirements and priorities. Uses provisioning tools to process customer service orders and activate service as well as changes and disconnect of services.
1. Provisioning (Voice & Data) – As a Service Deliver Specialist (SDS) you will have the responsibility to provision, interop (test), and manage various network elements with our customers both on our network and through 3rd party network providers. The Provisioner will act as a project manager and interface with sales and customers to submit and track orders to completion. During the process, you will work with a diverse internal and external vendor base to coordinate the various aspects of installation and the interop processes to ensure a timely completion including close to bill.
2. Account Management – The SDS will be responsible for managing a positive customer experience and act as an advocate for the customer. They will document customer network details as the information becomes available during the project management of service orders for moves, adds, changes and disconnects.
- Ensure resolution of problems as they arise during the provisioning process.
- Use provisioning tools for management, to include pulling inventories for audit or to send CSR.
- Create a Scope of Work both internally and customer facing.
- Update CRM and excel files to track DID, Toll Free, hosted, circuit and SIP Trunk services.
- Create Billing Scope of Work (BSW) and submit prior to next available month’s invoice to capture new revenue or augments to services.
- Create and send electronic Welcome Packet to ensure proper transition over to NSSC.
3. Simple Translations – The SDS will have basic translations knowledge of the Meta switch to assist our Translations techs in the provisioning process. This may be to route a toll free or DID or to trouble shoot a problem. It could also include working on Hosted Seats and routing for PBX Objects in the Meta switch.
- Metaview Web (Interfaces with EAS/CFS servers)
- Metaview Explorer
- Meta Toll Translated
- Meta Toll Trunk
- Meta Service Assurance Server (SAS)
- Meta Comportal
4. Technical Support and trouble Shooting – As an SDS you will have the experience working with all products both internally and externally with vendors and have the knowledge of a Tier I tech to assist our Network Support Center with overflow of calls. This is a small team dedicated to managing our exclusive account base to deliver superior customer service, one of the trademarks of Magna5. You will be assessing and trouble- shooting a handful of more complex incoming trouble ticket calls per day for services such as VoIP and SIP Trunking, Data Networks, Local Services and Long Distance Services. As a backup role, you may handle the ticket at any part of the life cycle from initial call to close of the tickets, you will assign internal trouble ticket numbers, and work with internal and external maintenance teams to complete resolution of the individual trouble tickets, providing ongoing and timely communication to the customer throughout the process until final resolution. You will be responsible for logging all updates in Magna5 CRM (Client Service Tool) and capturing all documentation regarding each incident. Additionally, you will assist customers with invoices, basic order and provisioning questions.
5. Projects – The SDS may be involved in a team or single person project if necessary. This may include migration projects to improve network efficiency, a large high priority order that needs all hands-on deck, upgrading customers to a new product, etc.
6. After Hours On-Call – In order to deliver on the “Magna5 Standard of Service” Magna5’s Technical Support Service is available 24 hours a day with live customer service response. To deliver this service all Magna5 Provisioning staff takes periodic rotations to cover the handful of after hour’s issues our clients might incur. As part of this rotation the CSTS candidate, once trained and up to speed, will carry the on-call cell phone and laptop after hours for one week every 7-8 weeks, with additional compensation for this period. You will have access to all internal tools and will perform the same basic functions by opening an after hour’s trouble ticket with the various maintenance teams and track for resolution.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, technology, engineering, or finance to support the roles and responsibilities of your position profile. Relevant and significant industry experience may provide as a substitute for the education requirement.
Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the Network Services and/or Information Technology arena, at least 2 year’s strategic experience in this field. We encourage college graduates with related degrees to apply. This may provide as a substitute for years of experience. Possess business modeling skills; experience as the primary creator of value; experience in leading consolidated effort.
• Experience in P&L management and analysis
• Experience in employee lifecycle management
• Experience in utilizing performance indicator metrics
• Awareness in tech enabled service models
• Experience operating within a tech enabled OSS systems